WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Amy Villainous Reveals Her Superpowers at XLGIRLS

Amy Villainous Reveals Her Superpowers at XLGIRLS

Info:
Name: Amy Villainous Reveals Her Superpowers at XLGIRLS
Photos: 100
Resolution: 3000x2002
Format: JPG

Description: When we first saw Amy Villainous several years ago, we thought she was just right for XL Girls. Her pretty face, huge, beautiful tits, big ass and her overall thickness and curves made a deep impression. Our studio contacted her, but at the time, she felt she wasn't ready for XL Girls. Time passed. Now Amy's ready. Amy shows Brad Newman her massive breasts and they rock the room. Amy's a magician and buries his face and his cock between her boobs, making them disappear. She shows Brad her oral fixation and he licks her pussy, tit for tat. Brad has a few magic tricks of his own and makes his dick disappear deep inside her pussy. "I'm a switch," Amy said. "And it all comes down to chemistry. I prefer the type of dynamic where a little power play is involved. I like being feisty with my partners. Cock is my favorite thing. Getting fucked deep and hard is the best thing ever. 99% of my orgasms are from penetration." Amy says she doesn't get sex as often as she would like. "Most guys can't seem to keep up with me," Amy said.
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
Model(s): Amy Villainous

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Amy Villainous Reveals Her Superpowers at XLGIRLS
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04221 секунды с 9 запросами