View Single Post
Old 12-17-2021, 08:23 PM   #9811
kyigor

Поблагодарили 1,148 раз(а) в 1,138 сообщениях

All my threads

kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

B@ckr00mcastingcouch - Gracie Gates & Rose Lynn
11/18/21 IN 1080P

Ask, and you will get my friends, we have heard you, and here it is. You may remember Rose a few months ago. Cute little Latina who did a great job getting fucked in her ass? No? Well, actually today was our first meeting with Rose. However, on this day we met not only with Rose, but also with sweet little Gracie. Gracie is a little younger and a little less experienced than our Rose, so to be honest, it was kind of the perfect match. Gracie arrived first, and she's clearly shy and nervous. She giggles so much when we get to know her better. The Rose will arrive soon, and it's time to brag. Immediately, these two sexy ladies fell in love with each other. They never really talked to other girls, they kissed a little at parties. But, when it comes to girl-to-girl direct actions, none of them have much experience. So we make them kiss and play with each other, licking each other's pussies for the first time. All these funny things. Then they both suck my dick at the same time. When we start fucking, it seems like everything is going pretty well. That is, until it's time to start riding.... Let me tell you that Rose's pussy is very, very good, so good that it takes me by surprise and gives these ladies some cum a little earlier. Boy, I had a red face. Well, we can't stop there, so I stick Gracie on my dick and we get back to work. From there we decided to switch to anal sex, Rose likes it, Gracie is not so well versed. However, they both do a great job of getting fucked in their asses. I should like the contact of the ass with the mouth and the subtle contact of the ass with the mouth of another girl!! After playing in the backyard for a while, I finally get enough air to discharge on their faces. A little cum in the pussy and a little cum on the face, with two cute little sluts, what a wonderful day!! We return them to the sofa and let them know that they are not being paid as usual. But today they both have a new friend, and it's worth more than we could ever pay them, right?

AVC | 1920x1080 | 9254 kb/s
AAC LC | 48.0 kHz | 128 kb/s
MP4 | 01:37:26 | 6.39 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/6898c1cd2573f
https://k2s.cc/file/9f13fab3d6c57
kyigor is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10822 секунды с 9 запросами