View Single Post
Old 12-17-2021, 02:41 PM   #2007
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Melody Foxxe

Melody Foxxe

Tossing and turning in the dead of night, our intrepid editor still relives the evening of June 12, 1999 when Melody Foxxe was the guest for a SCORELAND fan chat session. The fun-loving Foxxe and her beautifully shaped tits, makes her 6th SCORE magazine appearance here, which has Melody topless from the get-go. Well, she does wear a white garter belt and thigh-highs that draw attention to her equally beautiful legs. Melody is virtually unchanged since her debut pictorial back in December of '93. OK, her hair coloring is slightly different now. After that splendid intro, she was back in the now-sold out January '96 issue, posing on a dock on Darby Island in the Bahamas. Those were the days when SCORE's photographers were shipping babes to the Bahamas by the boatload for multi-girl shoots. October '96s' issue featured another great Melody photo set, and a phone sex-like interview in which she informed our fearless editor that, "Sexually, I like to be orally stimulated! And, I like to be in control of everything during sex! Lick there! Do it like that! Don't you dare move!" Which suited him just fine. She returned in Nov. '97 and then again in Dec. '98 for a "Caught in the Act," shot at the Treasure Island club in Miami, which showed readers how she grinds her nude pussy on the laps of sweaty hombres. An Italian-American, the 5'5" Melody is now 29 years old, weighs 121 lbs., and measures 42-26-36 with 36E cup. Her fan club address has not changed over the years either: Melody Foxxe, P.O. Box 16587, Worcester, MA 01601. The big news around SCORELAND is Melody's name on the passsenger list for Boob Cruise 2000's departure from the Virgin Islands on April 30. All hands on dick, ooops, we mean deck. Related Tags Big TitsBrunette
GENRE:Big Tits, Brunette

Size: 2 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 600x394 | Gallery: 20

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05607 секунды с 9 запросами