View Single Post
Old 12-17-2021, 11:36 AM   #556
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Lily Trims Her Bush

Many, many people have asked me to get Lily to offer her bush as a stake in a game. Well, she gives you your answer in this clip, and sadly, it's negative. Don't worry, guys, I'll keep working on her.
Usually, I show clips from a session chronologically, but last week's Tuesday update of Lily vs. Mary vs. Amber was so hot I had to get it out the door. Basketball was not the first game they played, and in fact, the first clip of the day isn't a game at all.
Lily shows up, her girl-girl virginity on the line, and she realizes that she needs a trim, and she invited me to film. I didn't have my lights set up. I didn't care.
Throughout the trim job, Lily talks to you, the viewers. She also tells a joke, which I didn't get until the fifth time I saw it. And most of all, she just... is Lily. Lil' scamp.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 97.7 MB

Download Lily Trims Her Bush

Strip Mogadishu with Lily and RyAnne vs. You

Lily's back, and she wants to play Strip Mogadishu against you. (Mogadishu? It's like Rock-Paper-Scissors, but with five different throws instead of three. Dangit, I used to have a really nice graphic that explained it. I'll have to see if I can find it.) The loser has to masturbate for the winner's viewing pleasure, and to sweeten the deal, she talks her friend RyAnne into being on her side.
RyAnne is a painfully hot redhead whose flaming hair is as natural as her 36DD boobs. She's not all that thrilled to play, but Lily can be extremely annoying until she gets her way. As the game goes on, she gets more and more pissed, as the skin is revealed and she has to face the very real prospect of having to masturbate in front of an audience. Want to know who won?
Folks, in my honest opinion, this is the best POV game I've done yet. If you like POV, don't miss this one.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 276.5 MB

Download Strip Mogadishu with Lily and RyAnne vs. You
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04945 секунды с 9 запросами