All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Fuck My Mom, Please! Sindi Star

Fuck My Mom, Please! Sindi Star

::: Info :::
Actress: Sindi Star
Keywords: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX
Description:
Sindi once told us that her favorite subject is her pussy. Yeah, her pussy. Ever heard of such a thing? "I love it," she said. "I play with my pussy every night. Mostly I use a vibrator right on my clit, and it makes a funny noise like the gardener is outside. Some women's pussies are really tiny and some are really big. In my opinion, mine's kind of medium, but I definitely have the type of lips that flare out. Do you think I have a small pussy, a big pussy or a medium pussy?" She smiled. "My pussy's been fucked a lot, but I keep it tight. Isn't that all that really counts?" Definitely, and in these photos, it gets fucked one more time, this time by her son's best friend. Yeah, leaving your horny mom alone with your best bud is not the best idea, but what person can possibly think that his mom is such a slut? "I was kinda born a very naughty girl," said Sindi, who's 43 and lives in Las Vegas. "I usually don't wear a bra. I like people to stare at me a lot and I want them to notice." And when they do notice? "That depends," she said. "Does he have a hard-on?" If he's looking at Sindi's tits, definitely.

File name: Fuck My Mom, Please!
Photos: 46
Resolution: 1067x1600
Format: jpg

Download:
Fuck My Mom, Please! Sindi Star
RedHulk is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03563 секунды с 9 запросами