Old 12-17-2021, 03:09 AM   #1343
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default My Time 1 Rebeka Ruby

My Time 1 Rebeka Ruby

Description:
To shave, or not to shave. That is the question brunette Rebekah Ruby, so cute in glasses, asks herself as she checks out her beautiful body in the bathroom mirror. Her hands linger on her pert, perfect breasts and then, as her fingers ruffle her short pubes, she contemplates growing a full bush - but the lure of a freshly shaved pussy proves too tempting. She grabs a razor and slathers her hairy snatch with foam, then begins to whisk away the fuzz, laying bare the smooth skin beneath. Naturally, she gets carried away and soon her fingers are plowing her half-shaved, juice-drenched pussy - she even uses the handle of the razor as a dildo while they tease her clit. She cums quickly and it's intense - so much so, she only remembers she was shaving when her hands wander to her crotch once again. This time she finishes the job quickly and cleanly, before she enjoys the velvety-smooth feel of her bare pussy lips and the little landing strip she leaves unshaved for variety.
Keywords:
Ass Grabbing, Brown Hair, Hirsute, Glasses, Erect Nipples, Close Up Pussy, Close Up Ass
Cast:
Rebeka Ruby

Photo resolution / format:790x525 / JPG
Picture(s):83
Size file: 149 Mb

DOWNLOAD - My Time 1
TheOroPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03253 секунды с 9 запросами