Old 12-15-2021, 10:17 PM   #1337
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Nylon 1 Melody Petite

Nylon 1 Melody Petite

Description:
Brunette bombshell Melody Petite confesses she's obsessed with the pin-up look. "Classic lingerie, spike-heeled pumps and, of course, garters and stockings - vintage-style seamed stockings.' The Mexican-born babe strikes a sassy pose, then tells us, "It's an instant hard-on for any guy, particularly when I bend over. The way the garters stretch against my curvy little ass. But it's a major turn-on for me too. One time I was dressing for a date and checking myself out in the mirror. I couldn't resist the urge to strut a little and I began to feel so sexy and powerful. Next thing, my hands were all over my breasts, then inside of my panties. I ended up with my underwear down around my thighs, fingers inside of my shaved pussy. I was so wet that when I grabbed my biggest dildo, I took it in, balls-deep, in one thrust. And when my date got me home, I couldn't stop cumming around his cock." And she has other fantasies to fulfill. "I'd love to pose for a painter, or maybe even a tattooist - see myself become a work of pin-up art." Some might say she already is.
Keywords:
Brown Hair, Stockings, French Tip Manicure, Tan Lines, Painted Nails, Solo Nipple Play, Erect Nipples
Cast:
Melody Petite

Photo resolution / format:790x525 / JPG
Picture(s):108
Size file: 601 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Nylon 1
TheOroPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04021 секунды с 9 запросами