All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Aimee

Release Year: 2017
Studio: HeavyOnHotties
Cast: Aimee
Genres: Amateur, HomeMade, Public, Masturbation
Video language: English

Youthful and sometimes old, skinny and sometimes fat, splendid and sometimes ugly, mostly milky girls are put thru a series of Domination & submission vignettes by an elder guy. There's several flicks with dame tops, one series with a masculine and a dame sub, and several flicks with numerous dame subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's unspoiled Domination & submission vignettes involving heavy restraint with cable and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The dude uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The marionettes will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clips and gags. Usually the girls are made to cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5442kbps
Audio: 197kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Aimee

Lily Larimar - My Virgin Girlfriend Likes It Rough

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lily Larimar
Genres: Big Dick, Socks, Small Ass, Woman (20-29), Blonde, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Sex, Cumshot Clean-Up Cum, Facial, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Deep Throat, Pussy Licking
Video language: English

Jimmy Michaels had no idea his sweet virgin girlfriend, Lily Larimar, liked it rough until she told him, "Harder!" when he accidentally pulled her hair. This pair had promised to wait until marriage, but Lily wants to move that up a bit so she can get spanked and have her pussy pounded now! Although Lily starts out slow and gentle as she rides Jimmy's cock, soon she's gagging on it and telling him to fuck her as hard as he can as he slaps her ass, then she takes her first facial!

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3044kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 936.3 MB

Download Lily Larimar - My Virgin Girlfriend Likes It Rough
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.89870 секунды с 9 запросами