Default 40 Something June 2004 Sp 96 Sofia

40 Something June 2004 Sp_96 Sofia

Info:
File Name: 40 Something June 2004 Sp_96
Format: JPG
File Size: 2 Mb
Resolution: 600x399
Picture: 20
Description: Last issue's "Divorcee of the Month" is about ready to settle down again. "Maybe a husband will keep me from going wild," she told us. Sofia had good intentions. She divorced her husband five years ago for all the right reasons. They weren't getting along. Their sex life had become dull. She found that her eyes were wandering, but she didn't want to be unfaithful. So they split. And Sofia started fucking like she hadn't since her early 20s. "I had almost forgotten how much I loved sex," this just-turned-40something said. "The first few years after my divorce were really a period of sexual rejuvenation for me. See this outfit I'm wearing in these pictures? I actually wore it on a first date with a guy who I wanted nothing more than sex out of. Oh, sure, I had a white blouse over the fishnet top, but I wasn't wearing a bra, and I could feel my nipples poking through the netting. We didn't even make it past appetizers. I grabbed him by his tie, dragged him into the men's room and fucked him right there."
Cast: Sofia
Genre: Blonde, MILF, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03888 секунды с 9 запросами