Default 40 Something June 2004 Sp 96 Kelly

40 Something June 2004 Sp_96 Kelly

Info:
File Name: 40 Something June 2004 Sp_96
Format: JPG
File Size: 1 Mb
Resolution: 600x389
Picture: 20
Description: "My husband doesn't pay enough attention to me," said Kelly, who has been married to a financial advisor for seven years and is getting the ol' itch in a bad way. "When he isn't working, he's playing golf. We have sex twice a month, and only when I ask. And then when we have sex, he doesn't touch me the way he used to touch me or lick my body the way he used to lick my body. Is something wrong with me? It should be clear to all readers that nothing's wrong with Kelly. Her pussy and ass both check out fine, as does her face, which is aging beautifully. There are 20-year-old girls who would beg to have her perky tits and firm butt. So why doesn't Kelly's good-for-nothing husband realize this? "I'm hoping when he sees these pictures, something in him wakes up," she said. "I plan on marching out to the store, buying the magazine and throwing it right in his lap, opened to my pictures. Maybe then he'll notice that he has a horny wife he should pay more attention to. And if he doesn't notice, I don't know what I'll do. What I've always done, I guess."
Cast: Kelly
Genre: Brunette, MILF, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03032 секунды с 9 запросами