View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 04:20 AM   #2274
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/c/8/bXc8H/DeborahBlue74 s....

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x797
File Size: 10 Mb
Number: 80

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Solo
Cast: Deborah Blue
Description: Deborah's life has been changed for the better by posing bare-boobs and bare-ass. "Before, I did not have great confidence in myself," Deborah admitted. "I felt insecure and inhibited. I was shy and nervous to be naked with a man looking at me. I never looked at magazines or sexy videos or looked at the Internet. There are nude women in German magazines but I did not know that magazines such as Voluptuous, for women with my type of body, existed. Now when I look at my pictures and videos, I am proud to know that this is me. Now I am that very sexy woman in the photos. I feel now that I can do anything and I have a lot of confidence in myself. Now I love it when someone takes my pictures. It is very exhilarating. When I see someone with a camera, I get the urge to tell them to take my photo. I like to buy new clothing and sexy underwear now, and wear them out. I no longer hide my body behind large clothing and try to conceal my breasts. I go out more and I am more sexual in my personal life. So modeling for Voluptuous was the start of a great change in my life!" What can we say? All big-boobed women should take off their clothes and live. They too can experience the transformation that Deborah has enjoyed. Related Tags Big TitsBrunetteSolo

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10841 секунды с 9 запросами