Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Hitomi: Artfully Naked

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Hitomi
Genres: Asian ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Solo
Video language: English

The Score art and studio staff was invited to choose the right look for Hitomi's body painting and this "dress" was picked for its Asian cherry blossom flavor. Mr. John Neyrot of Neyrot is the master artist who had the honor of painting Hitomi's beautiful body. It took John and Hitomi four hours and she had to remain still for most of the time, periodically moving her arms or hair, so John could work his magic. "I've been painting for 20 years, so I've experienced a lot," said John. "But those were the largest naturals breasts I've ever painted. She is very beautiful, and I was amazed when she showed me her breasts and what I had to work with." John needed super-concentration with a girl like Hitomi before him as he applied brush to skin to create his intricate design. "I love how it turned out," he said. "I hope Hitomi liked it." This time-lapse video condenses their long hours of work into an extraordinary show.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 771.4 MB

Download Hitomi: Artfully Naked

Yoga Bare

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Alexya
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Solo
Video language: English

Highly-rated on the Score Model Directory, Alexya is back to show her moves in a mix of yoga, calisthenics and martial arts, with a workout ball added for a few seconds, in a scene we call "Yoga Bare." Alexya is super-supple and flexible and she can suck her own nipples, and she does it all here. Comments "Luvtitsandtoes," "Alexya is so fine. Her body is beautiful at every turn, curve and nook. Her boobs are perfect in every sense. She has just the right bump in her ass and hips are wide enough to give you something to hold onto. She is the closest woman body wise I seen to perfection. Simply beautiful in every way." Aleya likes to surf Youtube and watch funny pet videos when she wants to laugh. She wants to travel more and see more of the world. Alexya says that she gets tons of compliments about her looks, her boobs and her ass but she feels that it's really all about having a happy attitude and how she treats people with a smile and a positive personality.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Yoga Bare
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01887 секунды с 9 запросами