Old 12-09-2021, 11:28 AM   #795
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Filthy Ash Hole - 1080p

Cast: Macy Meadows
Genres: Femdom, Smoking, Humiliation, Human Ashtray, Stockings

Princess Macy loves to smoke cigarettes even if it's the one thing her slave can't stand. He tries to tell her she shouldn't smoke but that only makes Princess Macy want to do it more. The fact her slave hates the smell of smoke and the taste of ash makes turning him into her human ashtray that much more enjoyable. Princess Macy goes through two cigarettes while making sure the smoke fills up her slave's lungs as he coughs away like a little bitch. She wants to turn his tongue into a filthy shady of black as she discards her ash directly into his mouth. To show how little Princess Macy cares about what her slave thinks of smoking she burns both cigarettes directly out on his tarred and ashed tongue.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

Download Filthy Ash Hole - 1080p

Slave Induction - Scene 3 - Mistress Anna Elite and Miss Kendal - Full HD 1080p

All slaves wanting to be accepted into the MAE stable are required to undergo a rigorous induction process. This male slave has already been put to the test several times and will now be subjected to an anal examination and pegging. Strict and severe, Miss Kendal monitors the process and ensures the slave's responses are recorded accurately as I prepare to enter him with my mistress cock. Locked tightly in a standing cage, the slave's ass is revealed so that I can fuck him where he is. There is no escape from between the bars of the cage. The slave's ass is forcibly entered and fucked deep to ensure he understands his place beneath us.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13842kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 625.3 MB

Download Slave Induction - Scene 3 - Mistress Anna Elite and Miss Kendal - Full HD 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02588 секунды с 9 запросами