View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 09:06 AM   #2270
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/c/6/bXc6K/Maria17 s.jpg[/I...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 600x400
File Size: 2 Mb
Number: 30

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette
Cast: Maria Moore
Description: Maria's sex appeal and atomic missiles have made many converts. There will be more once they see these pictures. V-Man Bruce, who sounds ready for a few calming shots of whiskey, offers his thoughts. "It's official. Maria Moore [October '03] has the most incredible figure in the history of Voluptuous! The list of unbelievable women featured in your pages is too numerous to mention. To cite one example, though, I thought Cherry Brady had the ultimate, classic voluptuous body. Every man has their ideal woman, and Maria Moore is the very essence of voluptuous in my eyes. Yes, a notch above the ultra-fine Cherry. Look at the full-body standing poses. My word! What a perfect hourglass figure! You call her Plumper of the Month? I would not classify Maria as a plumper. Take another look at Maria. Look at those fantastic legs! That huge but incredibly shapely ass! Those enormous tits! Maria bulges in all the right spots! She is also breathtakingly beautiful with a great smile. Plumper of the Month? No, I've already awarded Maria Moore the Model of All-Time! Now just try and top her! I hope you do." Related Tags Big TitsBrunette

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12068 секунды с 9 запросами