luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Quite the Package

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Slim twink Nick Danner can't look away when gorgeous young delivery guy Kaleb Cross arrives at his door with a special package, and we're not just talking about the box he's dropping off. Some hot and steamy is always on his mind, and it seems quite obvious that fit young Kaleb likes to show off his big bulge and entice all those who might enjoy it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7914kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Quite the Package

Cedric Dreamer vol. 15

Release Year: 2021

Dick na bunda ... que filme ótimo para homens de verdade que valorizam um pau forte.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2153kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 192.8 MB

Download Cedric Dreamer vol. 15

Best Map Ripping Scenes Compilation

The Best MenatPlay Wet Scenes is a bonus compilation of our top favorite wet films from MENatPLAY Classic Movies. This collection is dedicated to our fans who share our passion for the moment a suited stud gets soaking wet. Enjoy as we look back at our best wet-suited action!

Duration: 22:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Best Map Ripping Scenes Compilation

Micah Brandt, Alex Mecum

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Micah Brandt, Alex Mecum
Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Spitting, Hairy, Interracial, Rimming, Kissing, Cumshot, Big Cock, Underwear

Alex Mecum is lifting weights at the gym with his buddy, Micah Brandt. Micah promises Alex a present if he can do 30 reps of bench pressing. Alex takes the challenge and the two studs continue their workout until the chemistry in the air is overbearing. The horny muscle jocks kiss on the floor of the gym as they rub their bulging shorts and help each other out of their tight shirts. Alex is the first to unleash his already dripping beast of a cock, and Micah instantly follows by peeling off the rest of his workout gear. The sight of Alex's big thick dick makes Micah's mouth water. He drops to his knees before he takes the big hardon down his throat. All the cock sucking makes Micah hard as a rock. The two muscle studs 69 on the gym equipment as they suck and gag and drool all over each other's engorged dicks. Alex has fucking on his mind and he knows that he needs to get Micah's bubble butt ready for the action. Micah turns around and sits on his Alex's face to let him tongue fuck his hole. After a nice long rim session, Alex can sense that Micah is open and ready for entry and invites Micah to sit down on his big throbbing cock. Micah wants maximum penetration into his loosened-up asshole and lies on his back on a gym mat so that Alex can fuck him even deeper. The horny studs go at it hard until Alex's more primal instincts kick in and he rolls Micah over on the mat. Alex wraps his big bulging biceps around Micah and dominates him as he fucks his hole into submission. Micah's eyes roll into the back of his head and he dumps his load of cum all over the gym floor as Alex keeps up the relentless pounding. Micah's ass feels amazing and the internal throbbing sensation of Micah cumming on the floor is all it takes for Alex to dump his load. He pulls out and covers Micah's smooth, muscular back with a massive, pent-up load of jizz.

Duration: 31:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8063kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Micah Brandt, Alex Mecum

Austin & Caleb

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Austin Wolf, Caleb Strong
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Bodybuilders, Cumshots, Facial, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piersing, Rimming, Tattoos.

During an outtake after a getting fucked by Austin, Caleb was lying there shaking. I came up to him and asked him if he was okay. He told me he did not want to talk about it. He told me he never had been fucked that way before and was feeling something he never felt. I asked him if the thing he never felt before was good or bad. And he gave me a weak smile whispered, GOOD. That is the magic of Austin Wolf. He has literally won awards for being the best top. And this scene proves why. At the beginning of the shoot, Caleb confesses to Austin that he googled him before their scene. He was super excited to be with a guy so big. Austin has about 8 inches and 60 lbs on Caleb. But Caleb is no slouch. He is all 100 percent pure American beef cake. The two decide topare their bodies. Shirtse off, pecs are felt, nipples are sucked, biceps licked, underwear pulled down. Before we knew it, Austin grabbed Caleb and shoved his dick down his throat. Caleb jumped on top of Austin and returned the favor. Then he sat up and let Austin eat his ass while he pressed his body up against the window. Once his ass was nice and wet, Caleb started riding Austin. By the time Austin took him doggie style, the Caleb we knew and loved ceased to exist. He started making sounds I never heard before. He was being touched and fucked in places he never realized existed. By the time Austin was fucking Caleb on his back, he was ready to explode. When Austin saw this he pulled out and shoved his fingers up that tight hole. Caleb made a sound of utter ecstasy and exploded all over himself. Austin then rolled over and nutted all over Caleb. Caleb then sucked the jiz down and snowballed it back to Austin. Caleb then collapsed on top of Austin, resting his head on his big heaving Chest. I think the whole world will need a cigarette after this video.

Duration: 27:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3403kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 716.8 MB

Download Austin & Caleb
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04568 секунды с 9 запросами