Default 40 Something Dec 2004 Sp 105 Tori

40 Something Dec 2004 Sp_105 Tori

Info:
File Name: 40 Something Dec 2004 Sp_105
Format: JPG
File Size: 2 Mb
Resolution: 600x409
Picture: 20
Description: "I never knew I could be such a slut" There was a time when if you needed a casserole for a pot- luck dinner, Tori was there, homemade lasagna in hand. Short on volunteers for the charity bake sale? Tori was your girl, bringing on the brownies. She was secretary of the PTA. All in between ferrying her two kids to their after-school activities, keeping her ranch home spotlessly clean and organizing business dinners for her car-salesman hubby.But everything changed over-night. Without warning, her husband ran off with a sleazy cocktail waitress who worked the night shift at the lounge at the nearby airport Hilton."I damn near lost it," Tori recalled. "I married him right after high school because he begged me not to go away to college. My parents tried to talk me out of it, but I was young, in love and stubborn. We had a beautiful wedding, but from the start, I suspected he was cheating on me. Maybe I shouldn't have been surprised when he left. Certainly, none of my dear friends at the PTA-most of whom had fucked him-were surprised. But I'd bet my alimony that they were pretty stunned by what happened to me after that rat bastard left."
Cast: Tori
Genre: Brunette, Latina, MILF, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09874 секунды с 9 запросами