luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Best Buddies Brandon Jones & Ryan Rose

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Brandon Jones, Ryan Rose
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Jocks, Muscle, Butt Play, Rimming, Fingering, Cumshots, Masturbation

Christening his new place is the perfect excuse for Ryan Rose to invite Brandon Jones over for a hot afternoon tryst. Once in the bedroom they can't wait to start peeling off the clothes. Brandon is smooth and pale, with a body that promises lots of flexibility for fucking. They grind their faces and crotches together. Brandon is temporarily airborne when Ryan flings him onto the bed, then collapses on top of him, all hands. Their hard ons stretch their white briefs to the point of transparency. Brandon gives great head, flicking his tongue against Ryan's balls with every gulp. Ryan's fingers are busy between Brandon's butt cheeks. They curl into a 69 position, from which they can take their choice of sucking cock or eating ass. Brandon's hole is destined for peration, and he takes it on his back, his torso crunched to accent his abs. Ryan is sweating profusely. His hard, smooth flesh gleams. They're entwined like wrestlers, Ryan working his cock and Brandon working his ass from every angle. Brandon's load explodes in white spatters across Ryan's chest then Ryan explodes in a forked stream of jism that arcs past his head.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4653kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Best Buddies Brandon Jones & Ryan Rose

It's Okay...We All Masturbate

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Leana Lovings, Peter Green
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum Into Mouth, Swallowing, 1 On 1
Video language: English

My teen stepsister Leana Lovings is so shy but such a little hottie. When I (Peter Green) come home to find her in a skimpy bikini and our step parents out for a few hours, I take the opportunity to eye-fuck her a little. We're not related, OK!? Her big natural tits and smooth ass looked great in that bikini. Little did I know this shy pervert had the exact same thing in mind, I was a little shocked when I caught her masturbating... but I told her it was no big deal anyway. She ran off the shower and washed off her sexy teen body before I sat down and had a talk with her. She was JUST wearing a towel. I convince her to go after what she wants and the next thing you know, I'm making out with her, kissing on her tits and fingering her shaved pussy! I get her all wet by eating her pussy before she takes a go on my big cock, definitely not as shy when she has a fat one in her mouth! I let her get on top of me and stretched out my stepsister's pussy well, she started creaming all over my cock and then screaming as I pounded her harder. I prone-boned her into another orgasm and even spooned my cock into her twat. She let me cum all over her face and in her mouth. Now she understands; It's OK to masturbate!

Duration: 36:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download It's Okay...We All Masturbate

Zander Cole

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HotHouse
Cast: Zander Cole
Genres: Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot

Are you still not gay !? Then you need to watch this video and you will definitely become one. These guys are so beautiful and scary that they won

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4632kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 872.7 MB

Download Zander Cole

CzechGayCouples Czech Gay Couples Part 2

Release Year: 2016
Studio: CzechGAV CzechGayCouples
Cast: Denis Reed, Marion Anel, Lukas, Unknown
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Czech, Facial, Group, Uncut

Our mad cock adventure is catching fire. My horny buddy got in bat ass crazy mood. He dragged me to the nearest pub like a randy camel. We noticed two tender bunnies sitting by the next table.

Duration: 39:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 593.8 MB

Download CzechGayCouples Czech Gay Couples Part 2

Esteban fucks John Rodriguez

He makes a call to make this happen, but instead of a female hottie, he got the handsome jacob marvel. Joey was about to ask him to leave, but jacob convinces him to allow him to suck his dick just to get him off.

Duration: 20:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2592kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 406.8 MB

Download Esteban fucks John Rodriguez
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06254 секунды с 9 запросами