Old 12-06-2021, 09:49 PM   #3380
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Active Fighter Hasegawa Kaito

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Dopyu Nonke

A new label, "Dopyu Straight" is born! Outstanding gay men, straight heavyweights feel and get confused! In the first installment, Kaito Hasegawa, an active fighter who has been OK to appear after long negotiations, appears!A shocking debut work in which a man wears an absolute champion who wears hypertrophied muscles! Completed here!01 Look at my body! Kaijin debut! An active fighter, Kaito, finally appears in front of the camera!The staff was very excited about the punctured triceps with blood vessels protruding! Finally, Magnum on the verge of explosion ! 02 Out of control! Runaway beast in front of a woman! "I want to do it with a woman! " The male hormones that have accumulated in the explosion training go to battle mode without waiting for the start signal !!The expression that devours a woman is just a beast !!03 Declaration of war on gay macho !!Muscle vs sex fighting! A ama who bullied a male maco by hitting each other's muscles and trying to be straight.The bullet piston that is chopped with the trained lower body is a masterpiece!
04 The ban on virginity has been lifted !!Ama who seems to feel the anal getting wet with excitement and leaks his voice just by putting his finger in it! Finally, when Chi Po is inserted, it makes a voice like a woman and twists the body! The taste of a man is firmly remembered!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:06:53
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Active Fighter Hasegawa Kaito

I bumped into

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Wild G@mes
Video language: English

This is the work of heterosexuals for straight people in love. 110 minutes of thrill of full-length raw digging! I dug up a shaved macho man with a raw cock. I bumped into a tough muscular athlete with a rough pistol.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:04:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2126kbps
Audio: 70kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download I bumped into
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02502 секунды с 9 запросами