All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Juan Wells

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Juan Wells
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian

It's been a long, firm day doing real man's work on the construction website in high heat. Our muscular hairy bods are coated in layers of mud and pungent studly sweat. We've got hours of trapped aggression and this snivelling nude cooter will be the fortunate recipient of all our RAGE. First-ever I turn the faggot into my urinal making him down all my focused yellow piss! The hungry pig despairingly wants to fellate my fuck-stick but I only permit it to tidy my weenie head. This Lazy cooter is slow as plow so we take turn hammering the bastard till its lily milky flesh is coated in crimson stripes. We're going to constantly mark this gay lil' cooter so everyone will know it belongs to us!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4403kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 599.7 MB

Download Juan Wells

BrutalTops - Session 332 - Master Derek and Master Edward

Two vicious Masters unite to damage this feeble young sub.

Derek and Edward find their sub alone and naked and scream abuse at him and order him to suck Master Edward's hardening dick.

With a belt in hand, Master Derek threatens the worm and then has the runt lick clean the stinking arsehole of his mate.

Finally, Master Edward pisses into the mouth of the sub who is ordered to swallow down the filthy liquid.

Phew - this is one of our hottest ever sessions.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:00
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2816kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 275.0 MB

Download BrutalTops - Session 332 - Master Derek and Master Edward
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03923 секунды с 9 запросами