Old 12-06-2021, 07:03 AM   #6899
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Takes My Picture 720p

Cast: Corey Law, Vincent Stone
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Im still learning about all the new apps and things the lads are using these days, but I know my Corey is on many of them. Especially the ones for twinks. I saw Corey in his room taking pictures of himself and could not help but think how hot it would be if his lips were wrapped around my cock. And how good it would feel with my dick balls deep in his tight hole. Imagine my surprise when Corey asked me to take some photos for him. That's when he started to remove his clothes and posed in front of me in his undies. I know he saw me grabbing my hard dick. It only got better when I started groping his cock and feeling it grow in my hand. But then he started sucking my cock. I want going to stop there and fucked Corey all over his bed until we both shot our loads. Then I took a picture of him covered in cum for our scrapbook.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1093kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 158.8 MB

Download Takes My Picture 720p

Tim and Pablo Bravo - HD 720p

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Huge Cocks, One on one
Video language: English

A new Year starting with a hot new Timtales Video.
Pablo Bravo just arrived in Europe from South America and first thing he wanted was a big thick cock in his ass and that's exactly what he got.
First Tim enjoys a nice and slow blowjob and then he turns Pablo around to stick his Monster up Pablos tight hole. Tim is starting nice with him but then fucks harder and harder and you can see in Pablos face it's a mix of joy and pain.
Just as it should be.

Duration: 27:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2133kbps
Audio: 203kbps

File size: 479.9 MB

Download Tim and Pablo Bravo - HD 720p

Ivan James, Colton Phobos & John

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Moaning, Kissing, Muscles, Deep Throat, Rimming, Fingering, Fisting, Facial, Cumshots, Skinny, Shaved, Smooth, Twinks, Uncut

Well, this is one for the books for a few reasons. First, it's an extremely hot encounter involving 3 amazing recruits. Second, it was unexpected! As you can see, at first Claude was all set to shoot a one-on-one match up with only Colton Phobos and John. But as fate would have it, the incredible Ivan James makes an appearance and cranks the heat up even more.
So Claude chats with the boys for a spell, and even before the underwear come off, these soldiers have their hands in each other's briefs. Not long after they're both nude, Colton is taking John's enormous cock deep. Boy, he sure knows how to work a nice, thick slab of meat! I love the lusty looks Colton shoots us while he pleasures John. If you wanna really see Colton show us how much he loves taking girthy cock in his holes, check out his hook up with Ryan Jordan. It's easy to see in his eyes how much he's enjoying himself. John, on the other hand, is, of course, not nearly as loose!

Duration: 36:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3225kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 915.9 MB

Download Ivan James, Colton Phobos & John

Tim and Race Cooper - HD 720p

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Huge Cocks, One on one

Today we are proud to bring you another brandnew video just shot a few days ago. Race Cooper is on Timtales!
We've met Race last year in San Francisco but we had to wait till now to shoot this hot video together.
You probably all know Race Cooper and some of you had even written us to say you really wanted to see him on our site. And here we have him for you!

Duration: 25:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3964kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 770.4 MB

Download Tim and Race Cooper - HD 720p

Movie Lovers (Calvin Banks and Dylan Hayes)

Release Year: 2021

What has two cute guys, two pair of sexy feet, toe licking, foot fucking, cock sucking, raw sex, and will get you off before you know what hit you?

Duration: 30:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Movie Lovers (Calvin Banks and Dylan Hayes)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16784 секунды с 9 запросами