View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 04:15 AM   #2617
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

Succubus Contract Version 0.11.4 Public

This is the story of a guy who met a succubus because of his excessive lust. During the kiss, he didn't realize it, he signed a contract with him and in the morning realized that he had turned into a girl. That's how his adventure began. How will he take advantage of this situation? How will he get rid of the shackles of the contract? Where will the adventure road lead him and will he want to break this contract with the succubus?

700+ lines of script
106 images
Event with Averia
A small event with a mystery girl
Event with a stranger in a public place
Very small event with Mr. Steven
Redesigned main menu
GALLERY (In the future, I'll add a description to each scene as to how it can be accessed. by default they're locked, but now you can view the most interesting ones at any time)
Language selection on the main menu
Added music in a certain scene (I couldn't find suitable music for the whole game but I'm working on it)
Character prompts (in progress)
The new menu is more convenient for those who play on smartphones and tablets.

Genre:
3DCG, Female protagonist, Male protagonist, Big tits, Corruption, Creampie, Female domination, Interracial, Lesbian, Male domination, Masturbation, Oral sex, Transformation, Vaginal sex, Fisting, Sex toys

Developer: Stick4Luck
Platform: Windows
Language: English, Russian
Version: 0.11.4 Public
Censored: No
Size: 1750 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b53cf3f6810a2/Su...4Public-pc.zip

Public Sex Life H - Version 0.40 Public

Hi, I'm Paradice, I'm currently in the process of making a Trainer type game, filled with many different characters. All/most sex scenes are fully animated with sound for maximum enjoyment! Public Sex Life currently has a two route system planned to give you the choice of what kind of game you want! Want to build up your own personal brothel filled with beautiful girls? Picking the whore route will provide you a way to corrupt them into working for you! Want a more personal and intimate experience leaning more towards romance? Picking the Harem route will offer you a more personal connection with the girls! There's currently over 138+ animations in the game with many more to come!?

Changelog:
-4 new public training scenes | Sam all routes

Genre:
3dcg, anal sex, animated, corruption, creampie, exhibitionism, groping, handjob, humilation, male domination, male protagonist, masturbation, oral sex, sandbox, sex toys, stripping, teasing, titfuck, vaginal sex

Developer: ParadiceZone
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 0.40 Public
Censored: No
Size: 1700 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f11a1651192b5/Pu...H-v0.40-pc.zip
deil1974 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05892 секунды с 9 запросами