View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 10:59 PM   #2252
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/b/U/bXbUi/KatarinaDubrova1...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2000
File Size: 55 Mb
Number: 50

Tags: SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Brunette, Pregnant, Solo
Cast: Katarina Dubrova
Description: "Oh Katarina, you are so beautiful and sexy while you have that baby bump that you make it so rock steel hard all the way through your video. I hope you will do many more like this while you are in this state of womanly perfection."- lonly69 One of the many pro-pregnant comments about Katarina Dubrova. The sole dissenting voice at SCORELAND was by WomenareAwesome, "I wish women would not do prego shoots. There is nothing more disgusting than this. Sure, I may be the minority, but please, kindly hold off until their done their 9 months. Thanks." Pregnant shoots have always been controversial. When Lorna Morgan, Kali West, Shyla Shy and other girls were knocked-up, there were two opposing camps, with the pro-pregnant side the majority. While Kali at eight months did a Tits & Tugs with a guy, she didn't fuck when she was knocked-up. She did soon after she gave birth. Like Shyla Shy, Katarina has gone full-sex. In this "warm-up" before her next XXX scene, Katarina (here at eight months) satisfies, for the moment, her sky-high hunger for orgasms. Related Tags SCORE Studio Big TitsBrunettePregnantSolo

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15528 секунды с 9 запросами