Default 40 Something Aug 2005 Sp 111 Julia

40 Something Aug 2005 Sp_111 Julia

Info:
File Name: 40 Something Aug 2005 Sp_111
Format: JPG
File Size: 1 Mb
Resolution: 600x389
Picture: 20
Description: Where the hell did the British get the reputation for being prudes? Sure, on the outside they seem all prim and proper. But, as Julia generously shows us, underneath they are seething pools of horniness. "My hubby and I have quite the sex life," Julia says, giggling. And what exactly do you mean by "quite a sex life," Julia? "Well, I wouldn't say we go as far as couple-swapping, but we love to be terribly naughty and boink outside where we might get caught. I always wear stockings and garters and no panties, so all Nigel has to do is lift my skirt and plug it in. It makes for a good, quick getaway." Another favorite pre-fuck activity for the happy couple is amateur photography. "Oh, we have a sizable collection of both of us in saucy poses," Julia admits. "Boxes and boxes on the top shelf of my bedroom cupboard, where the children can't get at them. But this is the first time we've thought to send them out where anyone else can see them." Cheers, for that, Julia. "No, really, thank you!" she says. "You see, we were absolutely like two dogs in heat for months while we just thought about other people seeing these!"
Cast: Julia
Genre: Brunette, MILF, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02856 секунды с 9 запросами