View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 03:52 AM   #1944
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Shanie Gaviria

Shanie Gaviria

When we were planning a trip to Colombia for several new girls, including Sofia Santana, we knew we had to see someone we previously photographed and load up on her again. Luckily, Shanie Gaviria was available during the dates of our visit. SCORELAND: So, Shanie, how does a man get on your good side? Shanie: Being a gentleman. I love being treated like a princess. SCORELAND: Would you have sex on a first date? Shanie: It is a possibility but I prefer to know more about the person. SCORELAND: Did you see the scenes you shot last time in our studio? Shanie: Yes, they are spectacular. SCORELAND: Did you watch them alone or with somebody? Shanie: Alone. SCORELAND: What do you think about them? Shanie: The sensuality I felt at the time of making the scenes was reflected. SCORELAND: How did you feel overall? Shanie: Honestly, SCORE really treated me like a princess, a top model, in everything. It was splendid. Related Tags SCORE Studio Big AssBig TitsBrunetteLatinaMasturbationSoloTit-Sucking
GENRE: SCORE Studio, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Latina, Masturbation, Solo, Tit-Sucking

Size: 165 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 3000x2002 | Gallery: 110

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02541 секунды с 9 запросами