Default 40 Something Aug 2005 Sp 111 Jane

40 Something Aug 2005 Sp_111 Jane

Info:
File Name: 40 Something Aug 2005 Sp_111
Format: JPG
File Size: 1 Mb
Resolution: 520x800
Picture: 10
Description: For a long time, Jane's best friend was her shower massager. "I've been divorced for about seven years now. When my husband left, I didn't think anyone would want me," she confesses. "I was terribly lonely... and terribly horny. So every morning, I got myself off in the bathtub." Amazingly, Jane didn't realize that her curvaceous 38-28-40 figure was still a sex magnet- especially for younger men. "I couldn't believe they were actually hitting on me," she says. It practically took a cock in her face to convince Jane she was hot. "One Sunday, I got a visit from my son's old college roommate," she says. "My son hasn't lived at home for years, so it was obvious Jeff was coming just to see me. He came out and bluntly said he'd wanted to fuck me for years, and when he found out about my divorce, he figured he'd give it a shot." Smooth operator, huh? Jeff punctuated his pick-up by whipping out his wang and showing Jane just how much he wanted her. It turned out to be a good move. "Up to that moment, I didn't even know how much I'd missed being with a man," Jane continues. "I almost scared Jeff because I literally pounced on his prick. It felt amazing in my mouth, but I really wanted it inside me."
Cast: Jane
Genre: Latina, MILF, Redhead, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03324 секунды с 9 запросами