Default 40 Something Aug 2005 Sp 111 GiGi

40 Something Aug 2005 Sp_111 GiGi

Info:
File Name: 40 Something Aug 2005 Sp_111
Format: JPG
File Size: 1 Mb
Resolution: 600x395
Picture: 20
Description: One look at Gigi and it's pretty obvious that she's never been accused of being a Miss Goody Two Shoes. "Oh, I've definitely been around the block," confesses the 56-year-old truck dispatcher. "I've certainly had my share of wild times. But I never once cheated on my husband, even when his pencil dick stopped getting harder than a limp noodle. I just made a bigger effort to turn him on-you know, silk stockings, lingerie, whipped cream, toys, you name it. But nothing worked. So when I found out he was fucking my best friend behind my back, I was outta there so fast. And I decided that it was time for me to totally take care of my own pussy. And by taking care of my own pussy, I mean filling it with hard dick. I'll fuck any guy now if he's got a big cock!" Despite being well into her middle-age, Gigi has managed to maintain her smokin' figure. Standing a statuesque 5'8" tall and weighing a trim 124 pounds, she just might have been too much woman for her wimpy man to handle. "I didn't even cry when I left him, even though we'd been married over 30 years," she says. "The sex had been so infrequent for so long, I was actually relieved to have a good reason to dump him. That two-faced bitch of an ex-best friend of mine deserves his sorry, bony ass!"
Cast: GiGi
Genre: Brunette, MILF, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05550 секунды с 9 запросами