View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 01:28 PM   #4068
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Lexi Lix - How Lexi Spent Her Birthday

Name: Lexi Lix - How Lexi Spent Her Birthday
Year: 2021

Keywords: blowjob, mature, milf, blow, redhead, cumshot, facial
Cast: Lexi Lix
Description: Some people celebrate their birthdays by going out to dinner. Maybe a movie or a show. Dancing. Some birthday cake. Blowing out the candles. Lexi Lix, a 52-year-old divorcee, mother and grandmother from Kansas, celebrated her birthday last week by coming to our studio and sucking and fucking our studs. Nice! In this scene, the happy recipient of Lexi's birthday celebration is Nicky, who's really into this tall, thin, sexy redhead. She gives great blow jobs and loves to fuck, too. Nicky caps off the birthday celebration by giving her a facial. Happy birthday, Lexi! 50Plus MILFs: How does a man attract your attention? Lexi: Attracting my attention isn't too hard. Just don't be overtly self-conscious or express extremely low self-worth. Smile. I like a guy who knows who he is and what he wants without being fake. 50Plus MILFs: What kind of dates do you like to go on? Lexi: I like to be wined and dined, cooked for and spoiled as well as doing and seeing new...
Duration: 00:22:21
Filesize: 1.16 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 202 Kbps avg, 0.116 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~231 Kbps

https://filefox.cc/awf64agv15hb/Lexi...r_Birthday.mp4
Teynte is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04646 секунды с 9 запросами