View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 10:56 PM   #1938
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Denise Davies

Denise Davies

Denise tells us she loves going out in public dressed in tight-fitting clothes that emphasize her sizeable assets. If we didn't spend most of our time laying around the house in our underwear, we'd feel the same way. Among her favorite choices of outfits are short-short skirts and low-cut tops, which she likes to wear with thigh-high boots. Now for the question V-Men have been asking! Will Denise ever share with us pics of her taking a dick the way she's taking that phony, flesh-colored fuck friend? Now that she's rapidly becoming a V-Mag superstar, can her boy-girl debut be far behind? We're gonna get it for you, V-Men. This is the Voluptuous Pledge to our readers. Here's a brief Denise Q&A: Fantasies you would like to try one day: "Group sex." How important is penis size to you? "Can't beat a big dick." Describe your perfect day or evening: "To be pampered all day and fucked all night." Are you sexually assertive or passive? "Most definitely assertive." Do you initiate sex or do you wait for your partner to make the first move? "I don't need to wait, my partner is always wanting it from me." How often do you have sex? "At least daily." What mistakes do men make in bed? "They don't take enough time." What's your favorite way to satisfy a guy in bed? "Give him head until he can't hold it anymore." What sexually satisfies you the best? "Having my pussy licked until every muscle in my body is ready to explode." Related Tags Big TitsBrunette
GENRE:Big Tits, Brunette

Size: 3 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 600x395 | Gallery: 31

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09703 секунды с 9 запросами