View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 03:29 PM   #6137
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Skintroductions (Carlos Costa, Kaleb Cross)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Carlos Costa, Kaleb Cross
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Bluejob, Moaning, Kissing, Deep Throat, Masturbation, Fingering, Tattoo, Cumshots, Skinny, Shaved, Smooth, Twinks, Uncut
Video language: English

It's only right that when you move into a new apartment you introduce yourself to your new neighbors and try to make friends. Hot little Carlos Costa has already met several of the people in his building, but while they've all be very amenable and polite none of them have offered him the kind of welcome handsome and fit Kaleb Cross is about to. With a little grope of the instantly growing cock in his pants the shirtless boy sends the right message, inviting Carols inside. It's immediately clear that they're both on the same page and although coffee is offered some hard-dicked BoyFun is clearly the best way to get to know each other. As their lips meet and Kaleb explores his host he finds a very long and very hard cock to quickly start sucking, something he's clearly talented at. The tanned young man struggles to work it, it's so thick and long! He does his best, wanking the shaft and slurping the tip, encouraging his new friend to return the favor. Kaleb doesn't need to be told twice, as soon as the young man's slender shaft is out he's greedily gulping the head, the two relaxing on the couch while he sucks the precum out of the new arrival, his own incredible shaft rigid in his stroking fist. Eager to accept a challenge young Carlos bends over on the couch, his twinky hole ready to be filled. Kaleb aims his meat, his oversized head puncturing the tight pucker, jabbing his inches into his new pal. The boy can't take too much of that raw cock, it's just too big for his snug little hole, but when he decides to take control and ride it he proves his willingness to try. Kaleb gets a couple of inches of his wide cock inside his guest, but he gets a little more when he has the boy on his back. With his ass relaxed a little more Carlos can handle some deeper thrusting, the feel of that massive meat sliding in and out soon leading him to a cummy explosion as semen launches from his dick to splash down over his skinny body. The tightness of the boy's hole already had Kaleb close to unloading too, but the sight of all his cum firing off gets him over the line and within moments he's wanking off to deliver his own orgasmic shower of twink cream for his friend. What a way to arrive in a new home.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7947kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Skintroductions (Carlos Costa, Kaleb Cross)

My god, Awesome top werekt fucked me sooo hard - StasTrotsky

Release Year: 2020
Studio: OnlyFans

Stas Trotsky & Unknown - Two handsome, young guys stole a hot fuck and passionate suction. Very sexy!

Duration: 14:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4275kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 484.0 MB

Download My god, Awesome top werekt fucked me sooo hard - StasTrotsky

CollegeDudes Justin Case & Johnny Hunter - Pre Game Fuck Session

Johnny is excited to go to a party, but he wants to pregame first before he heads over. He calls up his best friend and asks him to bring some beer over. When he gets there, Johnny is disappointed to find ginger beer instead. But the tatted up friend suggests that they can pregame in other ways, and drops his pants to show Johnny his huge cock. This gets Johnny's attention, and his mouth quickly surrounds his cock. He blows him well. Now his friend wants to make him feel good too, so he gets Johnny on all fours and puts his tongue in his ass.

Johnny really wants him to fuck him hard, so he rams his long cock inside him and pounds him hard doggy style. Johnny absolutely loves taking his big, hard dick, and allows his hot friend to go deeper. Johnny then wants him to lie back as he climbs on top of him. Johnny loves riding his dick and gets more aroused. "I'm gonna cum!" Johnny says, before he shoots his load. His friend then pulls out and shoots his.

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

Download CollegeDudes Justin Case & Johnny Hunter - Pre Game Fuck Session

Callum And Cole - Enjoy The Switch

Studio: Sayuncle

Callum and Cole enjoy pleasing each other, so they take turns until theyre both exhausted and satisfied.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 537.6 MB

Download Callum And Cole - Enjoy The Switch

Blacksonboys pt. 94

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

This was a long and boring day at work. I was so horny I could barely focus. This small town guy couldn't have picked a better time to enter my office.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:28
Video: 640x368, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video V3
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 299.0 MB

Download Blacksonboys pt. 94
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07645 секунды с 9 запросами