View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 10:23 AM   #6113
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

A Beary Good Opportunity - Hunter Scott, Kirk Rock

Studio: MonsterCub

Sometimes family vacations can be really boring. I had a hard time finding dick on family trips. As was the case with Kirk Rock one weekend in Hallandale Beach. He was out at the marina by his condo trying one last time to find some strange while he had the family getaway all to himself. He happen to spot me cruising by on my way to their pool and I totally caught him eye fucking me. So I approached and tried to figure out his situation. This was the opportunity he needed to get his big boulder butt blasted. I came by his place later on and he snatched my big ass right through the front door. It wasnt long until we were naked and he was slobbering all over my cock. He had one of the biggest, beefiest asses Ive fucked in a long time, and very sturdy for a nice hard fuck. If you wanted to see big bears in heat, drop your drawers, and check it out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3104kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 551.1 MB

Download A Beary Good Opportunity - Hunter Scott, Kirk Rock

Viktor Rom, Bastian Karim

Release Year: 2021
Studio: PigBoy
Cast: Viktor Rom, Bastian Karim
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot
Video language: English

Very cool clip, guys male f..ck to get a lot of fun. It is very exciting!

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6447kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 868.4 MB

Download Viktor Rom, Bastian Karim

Str8 Chaser - David (1080P)

Studio: Reality Dudes

I spotted athletic cutie David Blake sitting on a park bench, and I got him to answer a few questions before baiting him with a cash incentive to show me parts of his muscular body. I didnt think this one would crack, but once I started flashing some more cash he was willing to taste my dick, and let me slide into his juicy booty!

Duration: 30:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5795kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Str8 Chaser - David (1080P)

Take The Compliment, Nerd - Alfonso Osnaya and Vincent O'Reilly 1080p

When school bully Vincent O'Reilly notices what a fine ass school nerd Alfonso Osnaya has, he tells him it looks like a girl's ass. Alfonso doesn't know how to respond to that so Vincent starts getting rough with him, bending him over and commanding him to do everything he says. that'll show him how to take the compliment!

Duration: 16:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2820kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 356.7 MB

Download Take The Compliment, Nerd - Alfonso Osnaya and Vincent O'Reilly 1080p

The Measure Of A Man - Carter Fore And Ted Xander (1080P)

Studio: Brother Crush

Curly haired Carter has a date with a girl and hes reluctant to go because he doesnt know if he will measure up. Stepbro Ted tells Carter that he has seen what he has below and that he can practice on him....

Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4718kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 784.4 MB

Download The Measure Of A Man - Carter Fore And Ted Xander (1080P)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14128 секунды с 9 запросами