All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

The Young Spy - Part I

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Thomas Meyer
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian

Cort Stevens is transported bare and fettered arm and foot in the back of a van. Driving over the Golden Gate Bridge his Master, S.B. David, arrives at the pre-chosen spot deep in the woods. Then Cort is pushed out of the van, still handcuffed, and ordered to begin walking. Naked, chained, alone and scared, the bootlessly twunk must make his way a few miles to where his Master awaits him. Restrain bondage and marionette teaching seem to bring out the best this ash-blonde grizzly has to offer. Available on Classics Vol. 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 682.5 MB

Download The Young Spy - Part I

Strength Gymnast Anton - Part II

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Frank Hines
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian

Snarling, perverse Master Fap comebacks to order his naked powerless marionette to gargle his bone and lick his feet. In a smelly toilet the humiliated homosexual can do nothing to prevent the Master from taking advantage of him. He is wrestled around the apartment on the sloppy floor as the top hammers him with a lash and tucks his long, XXL man meat deep into his quietly grumbling mouth. The pushing gay-for-pay guy's big man meat shortly gets rock-hard solid as he makes the worm splay from deep throating so much. The marvelous Master doesn't give a plumb about the futile marionette and handles him like shit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 698.9 MB

Download Strength Gymnast Anton - Part II
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03068 секунды с 9 запросами