luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Assassin & Day Day - Raw Lovers

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Assassin ,Day Day
Video language: English

Assassin seems to be in the mood for spreading love for a special someone. So he sets up shop in a nice hotel room and invites a friend over and surprises him with some Valentines gifts. Day Day comes in and is a little shocked to see the hearts and bears. Day Day tells Assassin that he appreciates it, but it also seems that Day Day wants a little something extra from his homie. Assassin doesn't hesitate to offer him that action that he has been wanting. The start of with a little intimate kissing and Day Day getting a nice feel for Assassins ass. Then Assassin goes down below to get a taste of Day Days chocolate dick. This is something that he can really enjoy on for this special occasion. Lets see how hot it gets as these two get down on Valentines Day.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9392kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Assassin & Day Day - Raw Lovers

Titans - Max Hilton & Heracles

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback

Heracles is impressed with what is swelling within Max's shorts and releases Max's protruding cock and takes it into his mouth. Heracles slowly works his hot mouth up and down Max's long cock shaft until he reaches the furry base and feels his cock head probing at the back of this throat. Max's hunger for cock has boiled over as Heracles rises and exposes his throbbing cock. Max begins sucking on the muscle titans' hefty cock as Heracles begins to face fuck his famished mouth.
Apparently, the hard workout at the gym has raised these men's testosterone levels and Heracles is very horny as he turns around and offers up his smooth, muscular ass to Max. Max slips his rock-hard cock inside of Heracles and begins a raw, deep ass fucking. Max is feeling rapacious and flips with Heracles as he lowers his hairy, muscular ass onto his smooth, uncut cock. Max grinds down hard and the men begin to work in tandem on fucking his ass.
Another flip and Heracles is on his back with Max picking up the rhythm of their fucking until Max fucks the cum right out of Heracles. Heracles' thick, creamy load of cum continues shooting with each thrust of Max's cock. Just as the last drops of Heracles cum drools from his cock, Max's cock erupts a huge load of cum that flies across his fuck buddies heaving, ripped muscular torso.

Duration: 20:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 452.4 MB

Download Titans - Max Hilton & Heracles

Michail Petrow and Igor Saizew

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SweetAndRaw
Cast: Michail Petrow and Igor Saizew

As the light of the White Nights streams through their windows, the two friends strip down and Michail stars sucking Igor's cock. Igor enjoys the slender twink's service before returning the favor.

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 304.1 MB

Download Michail Petrow and Igor Saizew

Debt Dandy Vol. 35

Studio: Debt Dandy

And another case of a young lad, living in a nice studio apartment with good furnitures. I just dont understand how crazy these people are. He didnt really owe money to the government or a phone company. All his debts were to his close friends. Wondering how come he can still have friends. He even has a girlfriend. She has to be very naive to be with someone so irresponsible. Well luckily for them, I am here. Anti-debt superhero. Fully prepared with my bag of punishment filled up with various toys. With every single visit my anger is growing and I am to fuck them harder and harder. And I really wish his girlfriend to come in in the very same moment as I will have my dick inside his scared and tight asshole. That would be even a better wake up call.

Duration: 36:56
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1130kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 340.6 MB

Download Debt Dandy Vol. 35

Zee Knox

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HotHouse
Cast: Zee Knox
Genres: Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot

What could be better than deep throats of your friend !? That's right, his deep anus.

Duration: 29:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4615kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Zee Knox
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09723 секунды с 9 запросами