View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 12:37 PM   #6023
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Masqulin - A Blast From The Past - Alex Mecum & Darenger McCarthy 1080p

Alex Mecum is on the floor working out his ripped abs when his phone rings. His old buddy from high school is actually in town for a trade show. They had a pretty big rivalry back in the old days when they were on the wrestling team together, and it's about time they get together to catch up!
A competitive nature never really goes away. Trying on their old wrestling gear sparks some intense memories and they fall into old habits. Before you know it, they're wrestling around, getting excited, their hard cocks bulging in their singlets.
Darenger did always like to be on top, and Alex is more than happy to suck that big fat cock one more time before climbing on top of that human pile of muscle. Darenger pounds his ass just like old times, and shoots his load all over Alex's face before Alex explodes, shooting all over.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Masqulin - A Blast From The Past - Alex Mecum & Darenger McCarthy 1080p

Clay and Santana

Studio: Chaosmen

After finally getting Santana to bottom, I was eager to see if he could handle a dudes dick that equals (if not bigger than) his own.Clay is getting into bottoming, but I still love seeing his big uncut cock splitting someone in two. So I know we had a flip-flop video in the making.I dunno there is just something about this video. Both guys are about the same height (55" - 56" and both pack some pretty hefty equipment. Seeing Clays cock in between Santanas plump lips is just a joy to see.And then to see him take that cock up his ass. So it is safe to say I think Santana can now handle anything!We switched over to the couch and Clay got a good quad workout bouncing up and down on Santanas cock. I tend to think of Santana as a Lazy Top - I think he is used to the girls riding his cock and doing all the work. So I think he was right at home having Clay ride his dick.Clay is not much of cummer this time out, but Santana adds his load to Clays cock and uses his cum to jack Clay off!

Duration: 19:09
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1860kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 274.5 MB

Download Clay and Santana

Daring Mates - 720p

Cast: Mario Galeno, Ken Summers
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English

Our sexy Latin Ken Summers recently moved to a new flat, but he has to share his room with a boring flatmate who never leaves and remains always at home. So when his Brazilian friend Mario Galeno goes to visit him, they are forced to stay in the living room. Both guys are horny and Ken want to try Mario's big cock; soon their excitement wins the fear of being caught and the twink bottom gets on his knees to receive the Brazilian thick rod deep in his mouth. Mario cannot wait to please his bottom mate and after a quick rimming session, Ken's succulent ass gets ready to be banged raw and deep. Finally the right reward also comes and Ken finds his face and mouth full of hot cum!

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 417.1 MB

Download Daring Mates - 720p

Ethan Steel Pounding Masyn Thornes Tight Ass

Studio: Brokestraightboys

Ethan Steel and Masyn Thorne dont waste any time getting to the good stuff as Masyn goes down on Ethan, choking on that huge dick. Ethan pushes Masyns mouth deeper around his shaft, making him deepthroat it as he loves every minute of the head hes getting from Masyn. As soon as Masyns mouth has Ethans shaft hard as steel, he pushes it into Masyns ass and fucks him raw.
Masyn does his best to take every inch of it as Ethan stretches Masyns hole out, making him moan with each thrust. They try a different position, Masyn on all fours as Ethan pumps in and out of that tight ass as Masyn reaches down to play with his own shaft, jerking it as he gets fucked raw. The faster Ethan pounds him, the closer they both get to cumming until finally these guys both bust a huge nut, finishing the scene covered in hot, sticky cum!

Duration: 16:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 599.9 MB

Download Ethan Steel Pounding Masyn Thornes Tight Ass

YoungBastards - Mike Cole, Titus Snow - Tradie Boys Desperate For Dick

Studio: YoungBastards
Genres: Gays

Fit lads Mike and Titus are hard at work on the building site when their horny urges take over. The slutty duo don't care if they're caught sucking those hard uncut cocks they just need to get some boner inside them. Besides, most of their buddies would probably just get their cock out to join in if they caught them.

Duration: 22:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3947kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 668.6 MB

Download YoungBastards - Mike Cole, Titus Snow - Tradie Boys Desperate For Dick
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03426 секунды с 9 запросами