View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 01:30 AM   #5976
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Chulito and Lil Trouble

Studio: Latinboyz

Even though he tells us hes straight we know Chulito likes to fuck and he likes to make $$$ so he was more than happy to fuck Lil Troubles tight ass. Trouble loves getting fucked but had trouble getting used to Chulitos thick Mexican cock at first although once he relaxed he enjoyed every inch of it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 227.0 MB

Download Chulito and Lil Trouble

Karl Stevens & Tony Milak

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

Tony Milak is laying back on the bed with Karl Stevens rubbing Tony's tight abs and crotch as they passionately kiss. Tony strips down to his underwear; but that does not last long. His shorts quickly come off and Karl heads straight for Tony's thick uncut cock which he eagerly deep-throats. Karl slips out of his clothes and after some mutual blowjobs Karl slides in behind Tony. Tony pulls one leg back exposing his tight hole. Karl slowly pushes his engorged cock deep into Tony's ass. Once Tony is used to Karl's dick Karl begins fucking Tony deep and hard. Karl reaches around and grabs Tony's rock-hard cock and jacks it while he continues to plow Tony's hole and tease his nipples. Tony flips over onto all fours with his ass in the air. Karl drives his cock back in and the power-fucking continues with Tony moaning every time Karl hits bottom. Tony rolls over on his back, pulls his legs back, Karl resumes the ass-pounding and resumes jacking Tony's cock. Karl pulls out as he's about to lose it and squirts a thick, juicy load coating Tony's chest. Tony is jerking his cock and just as Karl lets go onto his chest Tony's cock releases load after load of creamy white jizz all over his tummy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 657.6 MB

Download Karl Stevens & Tony Milak

Room Service - Franky Fox & Sir Peter

Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

Franky Fox is staying at a luxury hotel known for its personal five-star service. Before heading out the next morning, he orders room service and then heads to the shower. Sir Peter, who works in the hospitality department, delivers Franky's breakfast while he's still in the shower. Franky shouts to leave the breakfast and take the $100 tip he left on the bed.
The next morning, Franky calls for a coffee. When Sir Peter arrives, Franky is just wearing a towel wrapped around his waist. That's when Franky sees the tall, muscular Sir Peter for the first time - and this time tips him $200.
Never the one to be afraid to mix business with pleasure, that evening, Franky calls for some assistance. When Sir Peter arrives, Franky gets straight to the point - holding a wad of cash in his hands, he asks what kind of tip does Sir Peter need to get the full-service experience?!

Duration: 20:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 762.2 MB

Download Room Service - Franky Fox & Sir Peter

Toys and Boys - Plug Me

Studio: PeterFever

I felt so vulnerable bent over as he caressed my tight hole with the plug. I kept thinking how I wanted his thick hard cock and not some toy. I felt a surge of confidence and I threw away the toy and grabbed on to the real deal.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1714kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 284.0 MB

Download Toys and Boys - Plug Me

Hotter Than Hell Part 1 - Damien Crosse Fucks Steve Cruz (1080P)

Studio: Raging Stallion

In the locker room of the local gym, Damien Crosse approaches Steve Cruz with an insatiable hunger and a burning desire...in moments Steves cock is sliding into Damiens mouth. The oral scene that ensues is full of spit and obsessive passion. Steve and Damien take turns sucking dick until both of them cum. Both men want more. They leave the gym and head to an empty warehouse where they can fuck. Damien takes Steves ass on a long ride, filling him to the core with all of his massive cock. Steve takes him doggy style and rides him to climax. As the boys part Damien is asking for more attention and Steve is the one who walks away. An off screen evil laugh leads us to a black screen with the words to be continued.

Duration: 38:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6575kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hotter Than Hell Part 1 - Damien Crosse Fucks Steve Cruz (1080P)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11228 секунды с 9 запросами