View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 04:06 PM   #5929
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

A romantic present

Video language: English

Logan teases tom a bit before jamming his rod deep in his inviting hole. Logan begins with a gentle touch, but then gives tom the pounding he was really waiting for as he fucks him hard doggy-style.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:44
Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1367kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 264.3 MB

Download A romantic present

Danny and Orlando

Studio: Chaosmen

I kind of was putting Danny off to start doing gigs. He is exceptionally tall, and pretty lean. His dick is pretty big too, and he of course wanted to start off by topping. So I just didnt have anyone I thought he would fit with.But he kept texting me and said he would try bottoming and would really try hard.Orlando was looking for a gig and he wanted to try topping after staying so hard with Kristopher.So I didnt think this was an ideal pairing, but once I got them in the room together, the two couldnt stop kissing and get enough of each other!They both suck each other till they get hard, something I get to show in real time. So fans of "soft to hard" will be happy.As far as I can tell this truly is Dannys first time messing around with a dude, and being true to his word, he totally threw himself into it.After a bit of 69ing, Orlando climbs on top and he seems to have no problem taking Dannys cock. He even gets hard while riding him.Finally it was time for Orlando to fuck Danny, and as I feared, Danny is so tall that Orlando is on his tiptoes trying to fuck him, but manages quite nicely.We got Orlando on his back and Danny fucks him until he nuts.Danny nuts all over Orlandos hole, but with the height difference and wobble dick action, we didnt get any juicing action.But still, this is a dang good video considering the how tall and inexperienced Danny is!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 342.2 MB

Download Danny and Orlando

Twink Bitch - Dominic Black, PigBoy

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

These gorgeous men surrender fully to their forbidden desires; going from stressed out hunters of men to sweaty sex gods the minute they shed their gun holsters.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 321.5 MB

Download Twink Bitch - Dominic Black, PigBoy

RawAlphamales Lex Vargas Submits To Rudy Gram

The handsome and tight Lex Vargas likes a man who puts him in his place in the bedroom. And today, that man is Rudy Gram.
Rudy is always hungry for boy pussy, and he likes them clean and tight. Lex knows this and he sets to work seducing Rudy. They are both in awe of each other's bodies, and when they strip down and start fucking, their muscles are on full display. Rudy goes deep and hard inside Lex's tight little hole, who is held down by Rudy's foot who he gets slammed!

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download RawAlphamales Lex Vargas Submits To Rudy Gram

Elio Fucks Cris While Seth Watches - Cris Knight & Elio Knight

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BigBrotherFuckers

In what appears to be a first, Seth Knight picks up the camera and starts recording his two big husbands go at it right in front of him!

Duration: 12:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 392.7 MB

Download Elio Fucks Cris While Seth Watches - Cris Knight & Elio Knight
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04541 секунды с 9 запросами