View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 09:25 PM   #5862
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Too Hot To Handle Threesome! (Christian Taylor, Devin Lee Scott, Jeremiah Johnson)

Studio: Jizzaddiction

By the end of a long shoot, Im always exhausted. When this video was shot, it was on the 9th day of a 10 day trip to the south. Needless to say, I was completely spent. So I talked to Jeremiah and asked him if he would step in and film a scene for me. I figured after having been on one side of the camera so many times, he knew exactly what I was looking for. Boy, was I right! Not only does Jeremiah shoot this scene, he ends up getting right into the middle of it. The only downside: Jer is not a cameraman by nature, so I have to apologize for him missing one of the cumshots, but it is a small price to pay for the hotness of the rest of the video! Enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:43
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1816kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 388.4 MB

Download Too Hot To Handle Threesome! (Christian Taylor, Devin Lee Scott, Jeremiah Johnson)

Bblack Terror

Release Year: 2019
Genres:
Video language: English

Der Typ zieht bald seinen eigenen langen Schaft heraus und spuckt seine Sahne, bevor der Typ den nassen Schwanz direkt in seinen Arsch schiebt.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6504kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 692.4 MB

Download Bblack Terror

James Bennett And Drew Dixon Flip Fucking (1080P)

Studio: Blake Mason

Gorgeous James is back, and hot as ever! Its been a little too long since we last saw this boy and his big dick in action, so we knew we had to team him up with a great guy who could really appreciate that boner, and that ass. I think we made the right choice in Drew. Yes, its a flip fuck, and its passionate as hell. The guys are ravenous for those cocks, sucking balls, licking ass and pounding each other. After a whole lot of mutual sucking and greedy 69 action James takes a ride on his new friends meat, then its time for Drew to get what he came for, easing his own ass down on the young mans length and getting his cum fucked out of him. With his tight abs dripping spunk he lays back and lets James suck his spent dick while the lad wanks out his own gooey mess in a spectacular fountain of hot ball juice! Phew, this one was always going to be hot, but they exceeded even our expectations.

Duration: 30:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6859kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download James Bennett And Drew Dixon Flip Fucking (1080P)

Raging Stallion - Get Some - Cavin Knight, Sean Stavos 1080p

Sean Stavos and Cavin Knight are naked on the set of Hard FrictionLive. Sean is already hard, so Steve directs Cavin to suck Sean'scock. Cavin returns the favor by face fucking Sean while straddledover him on the sofa, his bubble butt bouncing with each thrustexposing his tight, pink hole. Hairy Sean wants a taste of that holeand spreads Cavin's cheeks wide. He licks and tongue-fucks Cavin'shole making it ready for his throbbing cock. Sean pounds Cavin frombehind as he clutches the sofa arm for support moaning in ecstasywith each powerful thrust. The two horny men are ready to switchplaces, so Sean lays back holding his legs wide apart so Cavin canrim his hot hole. Sean moans and writhes until Cavin has him welllubed and thrusts in his hard dick to pound his ass with no mercy untilSean blows his big load on his hairy chest. Cavin pulls out and jerkshis dick until it spews out his own load. Both men smile happilycontent.

Duration: 27:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6559kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Raging Stallion - Get Some - Cavin Knight, Sean Stavos 1080p

Big Black Dickdown - Rhyheim Shabazz And Leo Forte

Studio: Rawfuckclub

Few things feel as good as having an XL cock in your hole. I had been watching Rhyheim Shabazz dick down everyone on the internet. So I naturally had to sample that big hot donkey dick for myself.

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2971kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 310.0 MB

Download Big Black Dickdown - Rhyheim Shabazz And Leo Forte
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07032 секунды с 9 запросами