Old 11-25-2021, 01:43 PM   #1247
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Bikini Pool Pick-up

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Diamond Foxxx ,J Mac
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Bikini ,Blonde ,Blowjob ,Cum on Tits ,Cumshot ,Doggy Style ,Handjob ,Outdoors ,Pool ,Tit-Fucking ,Tit-Sucking ,XXX
Video language: English

After a poolside introduction has been made, busty bikini blonde Diamond Foxxx gets busy on the cock and makes hot slurping sounds as she eats it. Diamond spends a lot of time rubbing her tits with the dick, making sounds of satisfaction and saying dirty things. Obviously, Diamond likes hard cock. A lot! She often gets cast as a MILF although she's too young looking for TSG's MILF scenes. Diamond gets on her back for more tit-fucking and hand-jerking. Then cums fuck time. She gets it like she deserves it. "I like a man who knows what he wants and can deliver it." Diamond likes a man's man. "If he spends more time in the mirror than I do, he's no good," she said. About herself, she says, "I can blend into any crowd. I can look like a soccer mom, a slut or an office professional. I like to wear revealing clothes best."

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bikini Pool Pick-up

Pussy kisses and licking

Studio: Punani Films
Video language: English

Before getting any one-on-one sexual intercourse, mature babe with red hairs decides to talk to her freshly-made lover. His tongue and language was so sweet that she even allowed him to kiss her pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:31
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3685kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 657.0 MB

Download Pussy kisses and licking
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12316 секунды с 9 запросами