luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Alessio Romero and Cy Kohen

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Alessio Romero and Cy Kohen
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Cocks, Hunks, Muscles, Hairy, Breeding, Tattoos

Sexy Latin daddy Alessio Romero spends a hot summer day sex and breeding Cy Kohen's trashy ass in a sling.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2349kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 321.8 MB

Download Alessio Romero and Cy Kohen

TIMFuck Volume 11 - Scene 4 - Alex Ramos, Jessie Balboa & Wade Stone

TIMFuck guest director Colin Steele set up this fuck shoot at an infamous Florida pool/guest house.
In front of a live audience Wade Stone and Jessie Balboa take turns abusing the holes of Alex Ramos before JESSIE gets up on all fours for as much of Wade's huge cock and cum as he can take in this scorching 3-way.

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

File size: 633.9 MB

Download TIMFuck Volume 11 - Scene 4 - Alex Ramos, Jessie Balboa & Wade Stone

Wayne sucks Vic's dick 1080p

Cast: Vic, Wayne
Genres: Oral Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat

Vic is the studly guy who is the subject of our update tonight. I just love looking at his delicious, ripped abs and bulging muscles. He's got a nice buzzed hair cut and some cool tats. He's also got a 'I'm going to whip your ass if you look at me wrong' vibe sometimes, which makes him all the more tantalizing. lol. After Vic has stripped off his clothes and gone to work on his dick, Mike suggests that he get some friendly help from Wayne. A few seconds go by, and Wayne is suddenly plopped down on the couch next to Vic and is sucking away. This is a no-frills affair folks, and Wayne is just here to lend a helping hand (and mouth). (I have the feeling we're going to see more from Vic and Wayne together though -- mark my words!) You'll have to see how things end for yourself, but, I can assure you -- Vic had himself a very nice time. lol.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6663kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 641.5 MB

Download Wayne sucks Vic's dick 1080p

Relentless, scene vol.02

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: James Ryder, Boomer Banks
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Latinos, Big Dicks, Uncut, Jocks, Kissing, Tattoos, Cumshots

James Ryder is about to be skewered by one of the biggest cocks on the pla. Until then, he can close his eyes and enjoy the sensations of Boomer Banks' warm mouth and skilled hand massaging his balls and sucking his own big dick. Boomer's long, curved cock extends downward while he spit-shines James' cock until it glistens. Then he trades off, challenging James to swallow as much of Boomer's 10 thick inches as he can. Both men are smooth and colorfully inked. James' efforts are relentless, and with a lot of saliva he succeeds in getting Boomer's cock down his throat. Burying his nose in Boomer's dense, black bush, James inhales the sexy funk. Boomer offers his foreskin for lip service before the fucking starts. His enormous cock invites fantasies of 'what must it feel like?' James punishes his hole with a bouncing sit-fuck; Boomer wraps an arm around James' tight abs to jack his cock while they fuck. James flips onto his back, cumming in thick streams that cascade over his hand and shaft. Boomer gives him a deep kiss and shoots all over James' inked chest.

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4636kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 789.3 MB

Download Relentless, scene vol.02

Risto fucks Mathis Arron - HD 720p

Cast: Mathis Arron
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Huge Cocks, One on one
Video language: English

For all of you who like mature men, this update is for you.
Our bottom Daddy Mathis gets it bareback from Risto. From his last video you have probably seen how insatiable Mathis is. And he made Risto sweat in this one. He just couldn't get enough.
Hot bareback action, just as you like it.

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4030kbps

File size: 446.3 MB

Download Risto fucks Mathis Arron - HD 720p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04833 секунды с 9 запросами