All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Draven Milo

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HotHouse
Cast: Draven Milo
Genres: Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English

This guy brought a lady he met recently. They flirted a bit, after which they had sex.
This video has a lot to see, you will be surprised by the variety of poses.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4583kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 799.3 MB

Download Draven Milo

An extra class at home

We may have almost fucked the straight out of him (we'll happily keep trying, if need be). As much as i hated getting lube and cum on my velvet sofa, i couldn't resist that sweet little muscular ass. I guess my concern for the velvet didn't outweigh our need for straight boy ass.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:59
Video: 576x432, Windows Media Video V8, 1074kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 158.9 MB

Download An extra class at home

Dean Diego, Devin Trez & San Paul

Genres: Anal, Condom, Cumshot, Facial, Handjob, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Oral, Rimming, Threesome

Devin Trez is the Repairman these boys have always dreamed of. Real life Boyfriends Dean Diego and San Paul get more than the service call they expected when they greet Devin at the door. This Handsome rough Black Man gets these boys attention immediately and they request a special kind of service that might be bigger than they expected. Both boys struggle to take the large service of this experienced Man who aims to please. Devin is all about customer service in this outing and gives a top notch delivery.

Duration: 33:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dean Diego, Devin Trez & San Paul

JasonsGloryhole Videos, Part 11

Awesome beautiful boys lose control after taking sex stuff. Enjoy and stay tuned!

Video: 608x1080

Total size: 856.2 MB in 50 files.

Download JasonsGloryhole Videos, Part 11

Diego Lauzen, Ivan Gregory

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Diego Lauzen, Ivan Gregory
Genres: Muscles, Blowjob, Anal, Cumshot, Tattoos, Rimming, Beard, Oral, Flip-Flop

Ivan Gregory and Diego Lauzen are both on tour and are thrilled to find out that they are both in the same beautiful city. Ivan invites Diego over for a drink. They are both familiar with the others show, but now they have the opportunity to go live with each other. Both men are overly impressed with the others muscular attributes and enjoy every sensual touch from the other. Diego unleashes his throbbing beast as Ivan takes it into his hand and strokes the long, meaty shaft. The sensation of that hot cock in his hand only forces his own beefy cock to demand equal attention. Ivan then takes both hefty cocks into his hand allowing the foreskins to glide over the bulbous heads and expose both cock's full magnificence. Ivan is hungry for that hot Brazilian cock and begins to worship it as any would at the base of a deity. Working his mouth and blistering tongue up and down the shaft of Diego's cock brings both men to a new level of heightened pleasure. Diego moves into position and demonstrates to Ivan that he too knows how to worship that which is deserving of such service. With Ivan's monster cock thoroughly lubricated with spit, Diego slowly lowers his smooth, bronze ass onto that hungry cock. Ivan allows Diego to take the lead and ride him as he may. Diego quickly picks up the pace and is soon slamming his raw ass onto that huge ivory tower, while his own cock slams against his own ripped abs. Ivan soon joins in and gives Diego's talented ass the banging he so richly deserves. Diego and Ivan are talented enough to know when the other has reached the edge of no return and both back off and switch it up. Ivan gets on his back and spreads his legs wide open for Diego to take him completely.

Duration: 31:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2674kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 675.3 MB

Download Diego Lauzen, Ivan Gregory
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07005 секунды с 9 запросами