View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 08:39 AM   #5810
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

ActiveDuty - Rear Admiral 2, Scene 2

Domenic returns to the fold after King Cole has gotten his allergies cleared up and Cole's got his main partner-in-crime, Chaz, in tow with him today as we prepare to deflower another Active Duty virgin. Domenic did such a good job in Behind The Line 2 that he's surely already found his way into many of your hearts. I know he's found a way into my heart. Today he's looking as delicious as ever and up next to Cole and Chaz, it's a threeway made in heaven. What's about to unfold will reaffirm the truth behind that statement. I warn Domenic in the beginning that Cole and Chaz go way back and they don't show any mercy. I wasted my breath on that one because Domenic is the perfect match for these two. I go to put some clothes in the dryer and come back to find the boys hard as rocks and already getting down to business. Chaz and Domenic are sucking on Cole's nipples while they play with his cock and theirs. Domenic goes right for the monster cock and pulls it out of Cole's pants and has it in his mouth in no time flat. Chaz joins him and they share the meat together. Cole reaches over and grabs Domenics cock. He tells Chaz he wants to find out what Domenic's packing and they all strip off their boxers.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:08
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 449.7 MB

Download ActiveDuty - Rear Admiral 2, Scene 2

Punkass Piss Fuckers - David Luca, Yan-Jil, Peludo, Iker Crown

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Please note that videos are made by boys armatures and not professionals, for many the first time in a punitive experience and for all the first experience of spanking.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5281kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 721.7 MB

Download Punkass Piss Fuckers - David Luca, Yan-Jil, Peludo, Iker Crown

Saline Dudes

See their first time experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2333kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 242.5 MB

Download Saline Dudes

Ginger Fuckpuppy

But first, he has to stroke that huge cock of his so we can see what he's made of.And hell, if I can get away with it, get my dick wet in the meantime, I don't care one bit.

Duration: 18:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 414.4 MB

Download Ginger Fuckpuppy

JasonsGloryhole Videos, Part 13

Men subject themselves to getting their hands cuffed as their bodies get explored...

Video: 608x1080

Total size: 1.0 GB in 48 files.

Download JasonsGloryhole Videos, Part 13
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08735 секунды с 9 запросами