View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 10:51 PM   #36954
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- PUBLIC SHIT ADVENTURE

Scatshop.com- PUBLIC SHIT ADVENTURE

Description:
What an amazing time I had being a nasty happy shit girl in PUBLIC
Watch me walk down the street smearing shit on my face and chewing shit as cars drive by Anyone can see me at anytime I walk by a man in his yard and a guy walking his dog all with shit on my face and shit in my mouth
I start the video in my bathroom with a baggie full of my shit I smear it all over my ass, legs, tits, tummy, and my pretty cunt I stuff a big piece up my wet hole and head outside for some fun
The next time you see me I am walking down the street I flash you my shit smeared tits and flash my shit covered ass
I find a nice spot in an alley by my house. There are cars driving by on both sides of me but Im so horny and I have to shit so bad I pull down my leggings and show off my shitty body Anyone could see me but Im so turned on
Then I pull my leggings back up and FILL them with my piss and shit Right there on the street
I reach into my pants and pull out my fresh warm shit I sniff it and lick it then put it back in there for the walk home
Then its time for the best part I get so horny I cant help up reach in grab a chunk of shit to chew on and smear all over my face as I walk home My pussy is dripping and I cant wait to cum so hard
The second I get home I take off all my shitty clothes and rub the fresh shit into my pussy until I cum and cum and cum
This is an amazing video I cant wait for you to experience it
Enjoy
Scat 10-Public Shit Adventure
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Publicshit.mp4
File Size : 1292.07 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:24