View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 10:25 PM   #5761
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Titans - Max Hilton and Heracles (720p)

I could see what attracted me to him, yes, but I began to see him as something the buyers would.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 452.4 MB

Download Titans - Max Hilton and Heracles (720p)

DaddysBigDick Daddy's Dirty Boy - Sean Duran & Justin Berry

Sean Duran makes Justin Berry take his dick like a big boy. "If you're good, I'll load you up."

Duration: 19:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4190kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

Download DaddysBigDick Daddy's Dirty Boy - Sean Duran & Justin Berry

Charlie Harding fucks Ty Roderick's asshole 1080p

Cast: Charlie Harding, Ty Roderick
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, General Hardcore

Toned Ty Roderick has a tattoo pointing to his crotch. For buff and gruff CharlieHarding, that's an invitation to a shooting match. He checks out Ty like he was buyinglivestock: grabbing Ty's perfect, huge cock, squeezing his pecs, pinching his nipples andslapping his face before zeroing in for an aggressive open-mouthed kiss. Ty holds nothing inreserve, pulling his hardon out from behind its mesh pouch and feeding it to Charlie, whoguzzles it. When Charlie announces 'Now it's my turn,' Ty grabs both of their cocks,stroking his own curved shaft while guiding Charlie's into his mouth. Charlie talks dirty, firstsavoring the blow job, then the musky scent and taste of Ty's ass. He spreads the cheeks toreveal the glistening pink hole that's about to be stuffed with Charlie's massive cock. Asit-fuck is the best way to doubly connect: cock in ass and tongue in mouth. Ty's freed cocksways with the winds of passion as he impales himself. Later, Charlie flips Ty onto his backand teases his sphincter with all-the-way-in, all-the-way-out strokes until both men blowtheir loads in a blizzard of passion.

Duration: 25:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6570kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Charlie Harding fucks Ty Roderick's asshole 1080p

Englishlads - Patrick Black, Ryan Carter

These two lads were once str8, though I believe they now both have a slight bend! There is a lot of fun had in this shoot, both lads larking around. Ryan being all dominant shoves his hand into Patrick's shorts and pulls out a semi hard cock. Ryan drops to his knees and does some great sucking on Patrick's cock. Patrick then drops to his knees and sucks on Ryan cock soon making it resemble a rocket! Patrick then bends over in the sand dunes and Squaddie Ryan shoves his missile deep into Patrick's warm hole. There is some intense fucking which leads to Patrick shooting cum all over the place and Ryan gushing his load all over Patrick! What is it about Str8 lads cumming so much when they play with cock!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:41
Video: 756x428, Windows Media Video 9, 2412kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 473.0 MB

Download Englishlads - Patrick Black, Ryan Carter

OnlyFans - Charlie Cherry and Jonathan Miranda

Studio: OnlyFans
Genres: Gays

He loved having a close rapport with the younger athletes, happy that they felt comfortable enough to visit him for some fun. He certainly couldn't turn down the chance to get their throbbing, veiny cocks up inside him and feel their cum pour all over him.
He stripped off their clothes and took a good look at their heavy packages.

Duration: 20:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

Download OnlyFans - Charlie Cherry and Jonathan Miranda
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12748 секунды с 9 запросами