All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Anal Strumpet Wants It Rougher

Release Year: 2017
Studio: PascalsSubSluts
Cast: Kimmie Foxx
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English

It's all very entertaining. But why, ask you, are you and Mr White currently residing in the Peak District (in Derbyshire), so far from the domestic comforts of Chalkwell Bay (in Essex)? Because we're on a road trip, good friends, hiring a cottage for five nights while the good doctor ploughs and plunders his way through three fresh SubSluts and I record the carnage, and in between we're off hiking though the glorious, and sometimes very muddy hills and dales. Ah but that's where we came in and I fear this scene description is already three times the length it should be.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2245kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 656.2 MB

Download Anal Strumpet Wants It Rougher

Beautiful Be Damned

Release Year: 2017
Studio: PascalsSubSluts
Cast: Piggy Mouth
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English

And this is one of those follow-up scenes that benefits hugely from us having worked together before. Piggy goes all the way and she adores getting choked and face-fucked really hardcore. So there's a hell of that going on. And this time round she wants to get fucked in the ass too. So there's a hell of that going on likewise. The shit really hits the fan with this scene, guys, and Piggy starts cumming early and then just keeps on going all the way through to the end.

Finding a dominant guy who a) a girl can trust and b) can actually deliver is something a lot of our SubSluts say is pretty tricky out there on Civvy Street. In between the last time and this time Piggy hasn't been trashed half as sweetly. She thinks she's going to make it an annual occasion. If only we could bend her arm to make it sooner.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2245kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 910.7 MB

Download Beautiful Be Damned
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.30057 секунды с 9 запросами