All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Ripe For The Plucking

Release Year: 2017
Studio: PascalsSubSluts
Cast: Madison Stuart
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English

The scene begins with Madison strung up to the hook in the ceiling by her neck, her ankles and wrists bound and with a ball-gag in her mouth. She's then pushed forward by Pascal so she can't breath, and made to count down from ten, and also made to do this herself. She's then fingered until she cums, still strung up, and fucked until she cums twice. She also starts to cry, in a good way, something that she repeats later on.

Once detached she's then used, abused and utterly trashed a whole lot more, as you'd expect from the UK's premier purveyor of seriously hardcore smut. At the end she's one seriously happy bunny. And like last week's SubSlut Loula Lou, she also radiates a beautiful 'just-got-the-life-fucked-out-of-me' glow, something that I suppose all of our SubSluts radiate after their shoots but that I've particularly picked up on with the last two.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2246kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 678.4 MB

Download Ripe For The Plucking

Rude Brat Taught The Error Of Her Ways

Release Year: 2017
Studio: PascalsSubSluts
Cast: Luna Toxxxic
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English

Forget the set-up to the scene. It's a bodge job. Luna plays a German who's over in the UK on an exchange trip and she bumps into Pascal on the street and says she's a fan and could she come round to my place to see where it's all shot and when she does she just completely disses it. It could have been executed a little better, not least on the wardrobe side of things with one of her nipples poking out in full view from the off and me not noticing it for ages and Pascal probably noticing it but not saying anything. Nah, skip to the bit when she's on her knees taking P's dick.

Basically she completely embraces her sub side and turns into a wild animal. He facefucks her really hard, refusing to let her off his cock. The grunts and groans she makes are loud and yearning. And as things begin so they continue, into the fucking. Luna Toxxxic is released. Luna Toxxxic is pure submission.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2249kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 658.5 MB

Download Rude Brat Taught The Error Of Her Ways
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17492 секунды с 9 запросами