View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 05:24 PM   #2206
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/b/p/bXbpD/Rukhsana10 s.jpg...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 600x399
File Size: 3 Mb
Number: 50

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette
Cast: Rukhsana
Description: Rukhsana had only been modeling seven months when we discovered her and invited her to pose at the SCORE Studio. Rukhsana is 5'7", 125 pounds and measures 40-26-35. Her birthday is January 6th. Rukhsana is from Cleveland, a bourough on the northeast coast of England near Yorkshire. Her unusual name dates back to ancient Persian days; it evolved to become "Roxanne" over the generations. In Urdu (an Indo-European language), it means "beautiful." She also models at car shows. How often do you have sex? "As often as possible!" What are your favorite sexual positions? "Cowgirl and I love it from behind too." What sexually satisfies you the best? "Lots and lots of foreplay." What fetishes do you have? "I like to wear tight leather." What's your favorite way to satisfy a guy in bed? "I like to get on top and ride." How does a man attract your attention? "Start by making me laugh." How important is cock size to you? "What do they say about everything in America? The bigger the better?" Related Tags Big TitsBrunette

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16929 секунды с 9 запросами