View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 04:40 PM   #680
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Laura (47) - Upskirt & Panties Masturbation (November 21, 2021)

Release Year: 2021
Studio: AuntJudys
Cast: Laura (47)
Genres: Blondes, Masturbation, MILF, Over 40, Shaved Pussy, Upskirt and Panties, Solo

After a brief sensual rub down with an unpeeled banana, Laura opens her legs showing her panties peeking out from under her short skirt, and pulls her blouse down to reveal her perky MILF tits. She stands up and turns around while bending over and slowly removing her skirt, turning to face you as she slides off her panties. Now fully naked, Laura continues to rub and finger fuck her shaved smooth mature pussy all over the room in multiple positions and angles, having loud moaning orgasms galore.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6254kbps
Audio: 318kbps

File size: 964.1 MB

Download Laura (47) - Upskirt & Panties Masturbation (November 21, 2021)

Angela white

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

I've had a lot of requests from fans to see me in more "everyday" situations. Working out is a big part of my life so I thought I'd do a shoot that represented a realistic and casual day at the gym for me. I've made sure to demonstrate the correct form in all of the exercises so that the video is as instructional as it is erotic. Although, I would add a clause that the " lift hair flip", the "high heeled squat" and the "lat pull down side look" are contentious exercises that have not yet been embraced by the fitness community at large. Apparently, you can do your neck in or something. Whatever, as long as I look hot. Ok, in all seriousness, my legal team would kill me if I didn't tell you to copy my form. This is erotic entertainment, I am not a trained fitness expert and if anything this video only instructs you on what not to do. I hope that you enjoy it even half as much as my neck hurt afterwards.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x960, AVC (H.264), 11457kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 944.2 MB

Download Angela white
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14682 секунды с 9 запросами