All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Got Her By The Throat

Release Year: 2017
Studio: PascalsSubSluts
Cast: Rhiannon Ryder
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English

Then we do something that we've only done once, way back in our first year, and by God we need to do it more often. We got her to trib her cunt up and down on Pascal's leg and knee and get herself off. It's so hot. Then P fucks the face off the girl, they fuck, then he shoots his load at her tonsils and she swallows.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2245kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 640.2 MB

Download Got Her By The Throat

Fuck My Holes Up

Release Year: 2017
Studio: PascalsSubSluts
Cast: Jenna Joy
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English

I have to admit Jenna's interview isn't the best I've ever conducted, which is nothing to do with her and all to do with me. It's by no means the worst - I get her to go into detail about all the swinging she gets up to with Mr Joy - but I do miss out on some juicy stuff. Before we switched the camera on, she mentioned the fact she worked in a sex shop. I refer to this during the interview but all too briefly, missing out the stuff about how they've got a small cinema in the back and they get women coming along in the middle of the day to indulge in a bit of stranger-sucking-'n'-fucking while their hubbies are at work and their kids are at school. Whenever it happens, Jenna goes online to announce their attendance on social media to get even more willies to come along and join in the fun. (And no, she doesn't join in!)

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2245kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 681.1 MB

Download Fuck My Holes Up
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14402 секунды с 9 запросами