View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 05:09 AM   #5684
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Tim and Leander - HD 720p

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Huge Cocks, One on one
Video language: English

The new year starts with a phantastic new man.
We had seen him before on his private profile and we knew we had to have him. His hair is like copper, so the expression "redhead" is almost an understatement. His little ass is so tight and well rounded, simply delicious. On top of this comes the open and friendly smile and the nice personality.
His name is Leander and we think he could become "the" new redhead in the business. You can watch his debut now here on Timtales.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2118kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 515.0 MB

Download Tim and Leander - HD 720p

My Stepbrothers Bitch - (Dante Colle and Carter Woods 720p)

His load on Karim's dick while it was in my hole and Karim unloaded deep inside my ass.

Duration: 56:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1821kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 833.2 MB

Download My Stepbrothers Bitch - (Dante Colle and Carter Woods 720p)

Arts & Shafts (Jacob Dolce, Richard Hicks)

Video language: English

You never know where you might be staying when you rent a little getaway home for a weekend, but friends Jacob Dolce and Richard Hicks have picked a great one. It seems the owner is an artist, and eclectic taste in his collection. The boys admire a few of the items but with the very tempting bed nearby it's no wonder they're soon distracted from their art appreciation, inspired to paint their own horny picture together. The two are soon kissing on the bed, their hands exploring their tight and toned young bodies, their hard uncut cocks bulging for release in their pants. There's really no intention of holding back as the boys reveal every inch of themselves for each other, their athletic bodies an artistic display in themselves while they stroke and suck their tasty boners. Jacob's lightly furry hole takes a lapping from his friend, a sure sign that he intends to go all the way. And indeed he does, easing the swollen head of his naked cock into the wet pucker, following it with his hard inches as Jacob lays back at the edge of the bed, his balls bouncing and his own dick drooling with delight. The sight of those big heavy twink nuts becomes even more tempting when the boy takes a ride on his friend, sliding up and down on Richard's dick while his own stays absolutely rigid, his nuts bouncing in front of his taint. The deep doggy-style fucking to finish is the final straw for these boys, with Jacob's bulging sack swinging as he wanks his cock starts to spew youthful cream out all over the white sheets, the pleasure of his raw pucker twitching around Richard's dick making him pull out to splash his own warm load all over his friend's back. There's enough time to share the shower and clean up together before they head out and explore the town.

Duration: 22:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7958kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Arts & Shafts (Jacob Dolce, Richard Hicks)

Zario Travezz And Jj Knight

Studio: Sayunclexnastydaddy

Nasty Boys Zario Travezz JJ Knight. Horse hung JJ Knight fucks Zario Travezz raw. Knight takes control of Travezzs tight hole doggie style then turns him around and continues raw dogging him till he breeds his hole. Nasty Boys is back with a new scene starring JJ Knight and Zario Travezz. Watch this hot afternoon raw hook up. I love the way Zario can take huge cocks.

Duration: 17:37
Video: 856x480, MP4V, 1560kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

Download Zario Travezz And Jj Knight

GayHoopla - Kingsley Kross & Kane Hardy 1080p

Kingsley Kross is well known for his love of gobbling up any cock he can get in his mouth! Kane Hardy's rocking a 3/4 chub at all times so when Kingsley came in saying he was cock thirsty, Kane was ready to help him out! A quick camera and lighting setup and these two horny studs are at it AGAIN!

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps

File size: 576.5 MB

Download GayHoopla - Kingsley Kross & Kane Hardy 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04317 секунды с 9 запросами