All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Newbie To The Slaughter

Release Year: 2017
Studio: PascalsSubSluts
Cast: Amber Deen
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English

We can however make up for this absence with the insertion of a young American by the name of Chloe Carter into our schedules, just for one day, this Saturday. And what a rebel she was. (I'll stop now.) Never before have we met such a dedicated Daddy's girl, and someone so relatively inexperienced who wanted the whole nine yards, no holding back. Plus this was going to be her very first anal scene. And what happened? My camcorder packed up, as a dodo, twenty minutes into the scene. And because she was going back to the US a couple of days later and had other things planned we couldn't get back together with her. Fucking tragic. So on Saturday, guys, we're going to be putting up her interview and her solo and the start of her scene and they are ALL worth watching. Shit happens, gotta live with it. But this one hurt.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2245kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 514.7 MB

Download Newbie To The Slaughter

Alice Paradise - Trust Me And Let Me Please You!

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alice Paradise
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum On Ass, Doggy Style, Fingering, Hardcore, Shaved
Video language: English

When Alice Paradise's boyfriend pays her a visit he plans to take her out on a walk but when he sees his gorgeous girlfriend in a beautiful dress, he realizes his plans change completely.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Alice Paradise - Trust Me And Let Me Please You!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03127 секунды с 9 запросами