Old 11-23-2021, 08:44 AM   #498
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Jordan Maxx - My Hot Step- Thinks She's Cool

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Jordan Maxx
Genres: all sex, big tits, blowjob, cumshot, cum in mouth, pov, roleplay, swallow, taboo
Video language: English

My step- Jordan is a bit of a busybody, always sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. She's lucky she is so hot or I wouldn't put up with her trying to relate to me about issues at college I'm having now. I was really happy when she said we don't have to talk about it, but admittedly I was a little surprised when she started rubbing on my dick and then sucking me off! I didn't stop her, she was too hot, instead I turned her around and filled my step- up with my big dick. I fucked her in missionary, her big pierced tits were so hot the way they jiggled around while she rubbed her clit. I made my step- cum a few times before shooting my load all over her pretty face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 669.5 MB

Download Jordan Maxx - My Hot Step- Thinks She's Cool

Victoria June - Building Up Your Focus FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Victoria June
Genres: Doggystyle, Hardcore, Leggings, Mature, Milf, Missionary, Shaved Pussy, Step Mom, Step , Toned, Wild, Workout Bottoms, Yoga Pants
Video language: English

Victoria June comes down hard on Ike Diezel when she finds out how poorly he is doing in school. His grades are awful, and he's stopped showing up most of the time. Victoria learns that he may be distracted by a recent heartbreak and wants to help Ike get his focus up. But that's not the only thing she's getting up. After one session, Victoria and Ike start fucking on the regular. It proves to be quite successful, and Ike begins doing much better in his classes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2580kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 775.5 MB

Download Victoria June - Building Up Your Focus FullHD 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05069 секунды с 9 запросами